Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are there things I need to do before the first visit at your practice?
Bring your driver’s license, insurance card and immunization card with you to the appointment. Fill three forms: new patient questionnaire, new patient registration form and Notice of Privacy Practices form (NPP). They are available on our website in ONLINE FORMS.
2. How do I get my newborn started with your practice?
When you arrive at the hospital, circle the name of the doctor on the Pediatric Selection of Newborn form.
3. What is your financial policy?
4. How do I contact Model City Pediatrics when the office is closed?
After Hours Procedures
5. Do you accept walk in appointments?
6. How do I arrange for medication refills?
7. How often should my child see the pediatrician?
- 2-4 days
- 2 weeks
- 1 month old
- 2 months old
- 4 months old
- 6 months old
- 9 months old
- 12 months old
- 15 months old
- 18 months old
- 24 months old
- Yearly after age 3