Tatiana Bidikov, M.D.
Dr. Tatiana Bidikov was born and raised in Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia (Former Yugoslav Republic) and graduated from the School of Medicine, Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje. She became a board certified pediatrician and worked at The Children’s Hospital in Skopje. She came to this country to proceed with her medical career. She completed her residency at New York Hospital, Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Bidikov came to Alabama to begin practicing pediatrics in 1997. She has been in solo practice since 2000.
Dr. Bidikov is a lifelong learner. Not only has she received advanced medical training in pediatrics, she continually pursues, ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest in child health care. Dr. Bidikov is board certified and is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, a member of Medical Association of the State of Alabama and Women Executive Network.
She is very passionate about early literacy and has partnered with Reach Out and Read of Alabama.
Outside of the office she likes to ski, garden and travel.
Dr. Bidikov and her husband, who is also a physician, are proud parents of 3 children and have 2 grandchildren.
Tatiana Bidikov, M.D.
Dr. Tatiana Bidikov was born and raised in the Republic of North Macedonia. She finished her education and worked as an attending at The Children’s Hospital in Skopje. She came to this country to proceed with her career. She is married and has three children. She likes to travel, ski, and garden.
- School of Medicine, Cyril and Methodius University, Skopje, Macedonia 1980-1985
- General medical internship performed at the University affiliated Hospitals and Health Institutions in Skopje, Macedonia 1985-1986
- Postgraduate studies in Pediatric immunology, Cyril and Methodius University, Skopje, Macedonia 1986-1988
- Residency in Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital, Skopje, Macedonia 1990-1994
- Internship in Pediatrics, Elmhurst Hospital, Mount Sinai Medical Center, Elmhurst, New York 1994-1995
- Residency in Pediatrics, New York Hospital, Cornell Medical Center, New York City 1995-1997
- Alabama Board of Medical Examiners, since 1997
- Diplomat, American Board of Pediatrics, 1997
- House Physician, The Children’s Hospital, Skopje, Macedonia 1988-1994
- Pediatrician, group practice, Medical Center for Infants, Children and Young Adults, Anniston, Al 1997-1998
- Pediatrician, group practice, Physicians Care, Oxford, Al 1999-2000
- Pediatrician, private practice since 2000
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Medical Association of the State of Alabama
- Regional Medical Center
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital